Monday, August 4, 2008

Wow!!! I've received an Award!!!


I've been tagged by Kathryn Estry who sent me this "brilliant blog" award! Kathryn is one of the sweetest person I know, and a wonderful designer!!! Thank you my friend!!!

The rules are :

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

(http://alessandradesigns.blogspot.com/)

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.

The Blogs I am giving this award are:

Silvia Romeo Designs ~ Silvia Romeo

Dea Spina Designs ~ Dea Spina

News From Nini's Notions ~ Sharon Walden

Amanda Thorderson ~ Amanda Thorderson

Welcome to Scrapville ~ Glenda Ketchan

Dreams Ink! Digital Designs ~ Georgia Oliver

Reflections of NW Lady ~ Patti Senter


Congratulations and Have Fun!!!

2 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Thank's Alessandra for thinking of me, my blog is now sporting this neat little banner!

Dea Spina said...

Thank you, Alessandra! :)